Posted on May 19, 2019
How to Wear Palazzo Pants for Plus Size Women. Plus size women are usually not comfortable wearing stylish clothing as most of the feel insecure whether the dress or the style will suit them or not. Thus most women end up wearing the same style of dress and they don’t experiment with different cuts and variations.
Well, we have pulled together the best styles for plus size women who can wear palazzo pants for different occasions and events.
Palazzo Pants Outfits for Curvy Women
#24: Add Some Cheetah Printed Top
Most women are not really confident if they can wear printed palazzo pants or not, in this case why not wear a printed top? You can wear a cheetah printed top, which has a deep V – neck. This will add flare to your shape and make you look stylish. You can wear dangly earrings to compliment the whole look. Have a look at Casual Outfits for Plus Size Women-14 Funky Curvy Women Style
#23: A Crop Top to Rescue
For a lot of young ladies crop tops are their favorite. You can combine a plain crop top with a printed palazzo pants. However, make sure that the print of the palazzo pants is small.
#22: Always Opt for Darker Shades
A good and always the best technique to follow is that if you are a plus size woman you can wear palazzo pants but make sure they are mostly in dark shades, like in blacks or browns. The dark shades always make the body appear slimmer and in shape.
#21: Black Palazzo Pants for the Savior
Black palazzo pants are the ultimate fashion solution, not only can you wear them with multiple top styles like a simple crop top, or a button down shirt but you can also wear them with different footwear. Your footwear can include pumps, block heels or even sandals.
#20: The Date Day Look
Worried about what look to carry on a date day? Well bring out your favorite palazzo pants and combine it with a light tone overlapping sweater. You can wear your hair in a messy updo and try to wear as minimal makeup as possible to compliment the whole look.
#19: The Denim Jacket Look
Who doesn’t own a denim jacket? These are the easiest and ultimate fashion accessory that are found in every girl’s closet. Well, you can easy pull off a denim jacket over a palazzo pant. To make the look more rocking, you can wear a statement necklace and a cowboy hat to look more ravishing.
#18: Flaunt in White
For ladies who love white don’t think that you can’t loo good in a light tone. The good news is that you can look super classy if you are completely draped in white from head to toe. Wear a textured white top with white palazzo pants. Let your hair fall naturally and you are good.
#17: Footwear with Palazzo Pants
Often it might be confusing what footwear to wear with palazzo pants. The simplest and easiest option is to wear black block heel sandals. Black being the most neutral color compliments well with every other color and sandals can compliment any dress style.
#16: Go Multi-Colored
A fun way to go about your palazzo pants and to make it versatile is to have a palazzo pant which is multi-colored. The best thing about having a multi-colored palazzo pants is that it can be combined with as many colored tops as possible. And you will be rocking a new look every time.
#15: Go One Tone
If you are really unsure about how to style your dress, then worry not! You can always wear the same tone dress and it will always look good. You can opt for a bold lip color and little bold eyes and that is the easiest way to look stylish in even a single tone palazzo pants outfit.
#14: Michelle Obama’s Style
Another interesting way to carry the palazzo pants is to wear it like the ex-First Lady of the U.S.A, Michelle Obama. She has kept is semi-formal by wearing a lightly patterned palazzo pant and a high neck black top. She has added prominent earrings and pumps to make the look chicer.
#13: Hairstyle with Palazzo Pants
Many women remain confused regarding the hairstyle which will match the whole look, especially in the case of palazzo pants. The best hairstyle is definitely loose curls. These give a very soft and natural touch to the whole look.
#12: Make the Dress More Feminine
You can always make your whole look more feminine or something which is suitable for part wear. Similarly, for palazzo pants, you can top it with a floral print top which has different cuts. This will look great for hi-teas or a semi-formal friends hang out.
#11: Go Trendy with Off Shoulder Top
Off shoulder tops are pretty much in these days, they make women look chic and classy. You can wear plain or printed off shoulder tops, with black or any other plain palazzo pants to look effortlessly stylish.
#10: Some Funky Printed Pants
Women and young girls who love to dress differently can wear funky and bright colored palazzo pants with plain tops. To even add on more they can wear a chunky pendant and make the overall dressing more fun and more outgoing.
#9: The “Running Errands” Look
When you run errands you want to be as comfortable as possible, with respect to the dressing, but look appropriate and well dressed at the same time. In such cases, the easiest thing to do is wear your favorite printed palazzo pants with a bright colored top. This look is super comfortable and pleasing to carry.
#8: The Fancy Party Wear
Confused about what to wear to a party which will look elegant and comfortable at the same time? Here we have a wonderful option for you, pair your black palazzo pant with a black chiffon or lace top. This will look classy and beautiful and will make the perfect outfit for an evening wear.
#7: The Perfect Summer Look
Want to achieve the classy summer look? Opt to wear a printed palazzo pant with a tank top, to add the charm wear a statement necklace and a scarf loosely around your neck and you have the perfect summertime look.
#6: The Casual Sunday Style
Sundays are fun days, which means that the dressing should be also casual and fun. You can wear the tank top with palazzo pants and add on a leather bad when you are hitting the streets or going for a lunch.
#5: Adding Flair with a Kimono
A nice way to look different is by wearing a kimono jacket over a plain palazzo pant. Vibrant and colorful kimono jacket can uplift not only your mood but also how you look.
#4: The Monochrome Look
Who doesn’t love all time classic black and white attire? Well, you can pull on this look with your palazzo pants in multiple ways and still manage to look as ravishing as ever.
#3: “Hosting the Party” Look
There are times when you are the host of the party, where you have to look presentable but also stay active so you can manage your hosting well. In these times choose gray palazzo pants with a fancy top, add on a pendant and you are good to go!
#2: The Touristy Look
Being a tourist means to be able to cover a lot many places, and it also involves a lot of physical activity so wear comfortable yet cute dresses, like a printed palazzo pants with a frill top. So you have got both comfort and style as you travel.
#1: Twinning with Your Bestie in Tank Tops
Planning to spend a day with your best friend? Here is a great idea, wear your favorite tank tops with the identical floral palazzo pants to look stylish and cute and have lots of laughing sessions.
Read more »
Posted on May 19, 2019
A romper makes a great addition to your wardrobe! They can be dressed up for special events by adding the right shoes and accessories, or they can be dressed down for casual events while still being stylish. You can choose rompers with shorts for the spring and summer months, or you could even get rompers with pants for those colder months. By selecting the right romper and accessorizing it properly, you’ll feel confident and classy in your outfit!
Method One of Two:
Choosing the Right Romper
1. Choose a romper that fits loosely and that has the right length. Depending on how long your torso or legs are, you may need to look for petite or extended sizes so that the crotch isn’t too high or too low. If you can, try on a romper before purchasing it to make sure the arms, body, and legs aren’t too constricting. If you’re getting a romper with shorts, the shorts should fall on your mid- to upper-thigh area. If you’re getting pants, the hem should fall right near your ankle.
• Part of the joy of wearing a romper is that they’re comfortable and stylish, so you want to avoid styles or sizes that are skin-tight.
• If you get a romper with pants or shorts that are too long, you could always have it hemmed.
2. Pick a solid-colored jumper to have lots of accessorizing options. Black is classic, but reds, blues, and whites are all great options for a jumper. Having a basic piece will allow you to change up your accessories for different events, meaning that you can easily dress it up or dress it down.
• A single-tone romper also lets you transition it from summer to autumn more easily because there won’t be a seasonally-specific pattern on it.
• Don’t be afraid to get a really bright color, too! If something catches your eye, go for it.
3. Pick a beautiful floral or patterned romper for a visually stunning effect. For festivals, weekend brunches, and summer time trips, a colorful, bright romper can add a lot of style to your look without requiring a lot of extra pieces.
• For the hot summer months, it can be super nice to throw on a patterned romper, put on some sandals, grab your bag, and head out the door without having to worry about additional touches.
4. Wear a romper with pants in the fall and winter to enjoy the style all year. Look for a romper with wider legs for a more bohemian style, or get a romper with tapered legs for a more upscale style. Make sure you try on the romper ahead of time to make sure the pants are long enough for your legs.
• Rompers with pants also make it easier for you to transition the style to
Method Two of Two:
Accessorizing Your Romper
1. Wear heels to dress up your romper for a fun event or night on the town. You can take a romper from casual to glam by simply changing your shoes. Wear wedges or high heels along with your romper, whether it is a romper with shorts or a romper with pants.
• Choose a color of heels that’ll complement your romper nicely. For example, if the romper is black, try pairing it with a bright yellow or red heel for a fun accent and eye-catching style.
2. Throw on a pair of sneakers for a stylish on-the-go outfit. If you’re going to be walking around a festival, zoo, museum, or park, pairing a romper with sneakers is a great way to be fashionable while enabling you to keep up without getting sore feet. A classic pair of white sneakers will pair with just about any style of romper
• If you’re going from the office or class to an outing, pack a pair of sneakers in your bag so you can change quickly without having to stop at home first.
3. Fasten a belt around your waist for a fun accent piece. A lot of rompers have elastic waists, and while they can be cute, it can also be fun to add a belt to dress up the romper a little bit. You could choose a really thin belt or a wide one, just depending on what you have in your closet.
• Fasten the belt loosely to maintain a carefree style, or make it tighter to accentuate your waist.
4. Don a blazer or cardigan to transition your romper to fall and winter. It’s easy to wear rompers all year long if you just add a jacket or sweater of some kind. Denim jackets are great for the fall, blazers make rompers acceptable in the office, and cardigans provide cozy warmth that is great for a weekend spent with friends.
• Depending on your personal style, you could wear a baggy cardigan or something that is more fitted.
• Try to coordinate the colors of your pieces so that they complement each other. For example, if you have a forest green romper, a denim jacket or fawn colored cardigan would pair really well with it.
5. Add sunglasses and sandals for a breezy, bohemian look. This is a great look for a summer weekend. You could even try styling your hair so it is wavy and tousled to make that bohemian vibe even stronger.
• Regular flip-flips work, as do gladiator sandals, Birkenstocks, or strappy sandals.
Read more »
Posted on May 19, 2019
Jumpsuits are, without a doubt, a statement style. The head-to-toe, all-in-one garment creates a striking look that moves beyond a simple dress or pants and top combo, and into more fashionable territories. So why then, do so many women still avoid this trend-worthy style? Well, it isn’t always the easiest piece of clothing to pull off. Choose the wrong fit or add the wrong accessories and your jumpsuit can go from a fashion hero to a fashion zero. Luckily, we’re here to help make sure your every ensemble is seriously chic. Here is our guide on how to wear a jumpsuit like a street style star.
Choosing a Jumpsuit
Like dresses, jumpsuits come in many styles, so part of pulling off this look is all about finding the right jumpsuit for you. When shopping for a jumpsuit consider your needs. Are you after a casual jumpsuit to wear during the day or something more formal for an evening look? Do you need long sleeves to combat cold weather or will a strapless style help you beat the heat? Once you know your requirements, you can start focusing on the details. In general, styles that are fitted at the waist and then looser on the legs tend to be the most flattering. If you are tall, wide-leg jumpsuits that finish just above the ground will be highly complementary. If you are vertically challenged, you may want to opt for a slim, cropped style instead to avoid looking swamped in the fabric.
When to Wear a Jumpsuit
When attending formal occasions, women often fall into the mindset of thinking that a dress is their only option. While a dress may be the “safe” choice for dressing appropriately, it will rarely have the same impact as a jumpsuit. Jumpsuits can be just as beautiful and polished as a dress while offering an out-of-the-box wow factor that will earn you some serious style points. So for your next formal event try stepping out of your comfort zone and wear a jumpsuit. Choose a sleek and well-tailored style that flatters your figure, add some simple yet chic accessories, and you’re ready to go.
If you’re looking to add some serious style to your weekend wardrobe, you can’t overlook a casual jumpsuit. Relaxed, super comfortable and oh-so-chic, the casual jumpsuit is the perfect item to get you out of your jeans and t-shirt rut. Choose from cotton and denim varieties in a range of silhouettes to find the one that suits your style. In particular, loose fit jumpsuits that feature an elasticated or drawstring waist tend to be universally flattering and perfect for jumpsuit virgins. If you plan to wear flats with your jumpsuit, remember to make sure you pick a cropped style boot or lace-up sandal that finishes at or slightly above the ankles. This will help create balance and keep the look lengthened and slim.
While wearing a jumpsuit may make coordinating an outfit a much simpler task than most other garments, it still requires a bit of thought. Yes, you can just wear one item of clothing, but you still need to think about how you will accessorise it. Choose the wrong accessories, and the whole look can become sloppy and unstylish. To keep things chic, plan out your outfit, paying particular attention to your shoes, jewellery and a belt. After all, this statement style demands accessories that help it shine, so choose ones that match well. The goal is to find accessories with the dual ability to highlight your jumpsuit while breaking up its monotony at the same time.
Jumpsuit with Belts
A belt is a vital accessory to pulling off a jumpsuit, particularly if you’re still unsure about the style. By adding a belt to your jumpsuit, you’ll help define your waist in a highly flattering way. Even if the style is already fitted at the waist, a belt will help you appear slimmer and turn a column silhouette into an hourglass. For those who are still new to jumpsuits, we recommend trying a belt in a contrasting colour to that of your jumpsuit. Doing so will add a new dimension to the outfit and break up the straight line of your jumpsuit, which can otherwise seem overwhelming. Try matching the colour of your belt with your shoes for a well put-together outfit.
Jumpsuit with Jewelry
Jumpsuits, while being a statement style, can sometimes look a little plain without bold accessories. Block colour varieties, in particular, tend to lose their wow-factor without the added outfit dimension that accessories, such as jewellery, give. Jewellery creates a secondary focus point on your outfit, making your style go beyond that of just the jumpsuit. It creates an interesting detail that will draw the eyes of those around you. Choose pieces that will stand out, such as a chunky necklace or large pendant earrings. Gold tends to look great with formal jumpsuit styles while a pop of colour can add some fun to casual styles.
Jumpsuit with High Heels
While jumpsuits can be flattering, they also have a knack for pulling the eye downwards as you look at them, making you appear shorter than what you are. Wide leg and low-waisted jumpsuits, in particular, are notorious for turning average height women into mini versions of themselves. One of the best ways to combat this problem is by adding a pair of high heels to your look. The additional height that you will receive from the heels will help lengthen your legs and make you appear taller. Just make sure that you choose slim heels instead of chunky ones to keep the look slick and long.
Layering is Key
Accessories aren’t the only styling tool to help you nail the jumpsuit. Layering can also be used to help you feel comfortable while looking great. The easiest way to layer a jumpsuit is with a jacket on top. Try a blazer for formal settings or a leather jacket for casual outings. You can even tie a jacket around your waist during the day in place of a belt, to add shape definition. The other option is to layer a shirt or top underneath your jumpsuit. This is a current trend for dresses and works just as well for jumpsuits. Try a plain white T-shirt to get you started before building up to more fashionable pieces such as off-the-shoulder tops in summer and turtle-neck sweaters in winter.
The final step to pulling off your jumpsuit look is deciding what to do with your hair. Whether you wear your hair up or down with your jumpsuit depends on a number of factors. While there’s no blanket rule for how you should wear your hair, there are some general guidelines that can make it easier to choose. For casual jumpsuits, wearing your hair down tends to look best as it goes with the relaxed feeling of the outfit. Try some loose beach waves or even a super low and loose ponytail. As casual jumpsuits tend to reveal more skin around the shoulders and chest, wearing your hair out also helps to balance the look. Formal jumpsuits, which tend to finish higher, look best with a polished up-do. Not only will this style better suit your chic look, but it will also help lengthen your neck to avoid an overwhelming amount of coverage in the same shoulder/chest region.
How to Wear a Jumpsuit
• If you are tall, select a wide-leg jumpsuit that finishes just above the ground.
• If you are short, choose a slim, cropped style.
• For a formal event, pick a sleek and well-tailored jumpsuit that flatters your figure.
• For a cool casual look, wear a loose-fit jumpsuit that features an elasticated or drawstring waist.
• Complete your jumpsuit look with fashionable accessories, such as jewellery, shoes and belts, or use layering to add interest.
Read more »
Posted on May 19, 2019
Palazzo pants are wide legged pants. This style of trouser is wide from the waist down and is not form-fitting. These loose fitting pants can sometimes look like a maxi skirt, and they can be worn by people with varying body shapes.
However, one problem associated with this style of trousers is deciding what shoes to wear with palazzo pants. One thing to keep in mind is that the cut and length of the pants also affects the kind of footwear you can wear with them.
The shoes you wear with palazzo pants can also affect the function of your outfit (casual, formal etc). Here is our list of the 10 best shoes to wear with palazzo pants.
1. Chunky/ Block heels
Palazzo pants have a vintage-bohemian look to them. Paired with chunky or block heels, you can create a glam but retro look.
Chunky heels are great for ladies who do not like stilettos or ladies who prefer a dated look. Wear a tank top, chunky heels, and statement jewelry with palazzo pants for a glam night-out outfit. Get this item here.
These are one of the best shoes to wear with palazzo pants. The loose fit of these pants are not very flattering, but when you wear stilettos with these pants, that changes.
These shoes make your legs look longer and transform a casual look to classy within a matter of minutes. When worn with stilettos, your palazzo pants can be used for office wear. Get this item here.
3. Flat sandals
Flat sandals are great for casual days and informal events. These shoes guarantee comfort and are convenient if you are going for a long walk.
Pair your palazzo pants with flat sandals for a simple look. This is a nice outfit combination for running errands. Flat sandals can create a very informal look unsuitable for work. However, if you are looking for casual attire, these are one of the best shoes to wear with palazzo pants.
4. High-heeled sandals
Strappy high-heeled sandals can provide a graceful look to almost any outfit. This is the same case when worn with palazzo pants.
If you are going to wear high-heeled sandals with palazzo pants, try to avoid too long pants. Importantly, if you are trying to draw attention to your sandals, avoid loud prints as they can draw too much focus.
Use sandals with thicker straps if you have smaller ankles and sandals with thinner straps if you have thicker ankles. This will help to create a balanced look. Get these silver sandals here.
5. Wedge sandals
These are sandals with a thick platform underneath them. Wedge sandals are commonly worn with palazzo pants. Wedge sandals look good when worn with pants made with lightweight fabric such as silk and satin.
These sandals are easy to wear and are very comfortable. These shoes which come in a large variety of styles help to balance out the silhouette created by the pants.
They also add height and can help to provide a nostalgic look to your outfit. For these reasons, they are one of the best shoes to wear with palazzo pants. Get these floral wedge sandals here.
6. Gladiator sandals
Palazzo pants are popular partly because they are comfortable. This can sometimes overshadow the fashion potentials of this style of pants. Gladiator sandals give this comfortable outfit some edge.
Worn with shorter length palazzo pants, gladiator sandals become a focal point of the outfit. This can create a sultry yet edgy outfit.
For the look described, pair high-heeled gladiator sandals with shorter palazzo pants and a crop top. To eliminate the sultriness of the look, wear flat gladiator sandals.
Heeled shoes can make an outfit based on palazzo pants look sleek. On the other hand, ballerina flats are one of the shoes to wear with palazzo pants if you are tall.
If you do not want any extra height added to your frame and you still want to look formally dressed, go for flats. A form-fitting blouse and moderately flared palazzo pants will give you a stylish yet deliberate look that you can wear with flats.
When wearing flats with palazzo pants, go with ankle grazers. If you want the shoes to be the center of attention, choose lightweight pants and minimal patterns for your pants as well.
8. Brogues or Oxford shoes
This is menʼs fashion for women. Brogue shoes can seem unusual when paired with palazzo pants, but with proper styling, this pairing works. Brogues or oxfords are very formal and as such, wearing them with palazzo pants can create a work- appropriate outfit.
To wear brogues with wide-leg trousers, wear a cropped palazzo that is cinched at the waist with a button-up office shirt. The pants should be in neutral color.
Pair the cropped palazzo and shirt with oxfords or brogues for very elegant and fashionable workwear. Get a pair of oxford shoes here.
This list would be incomplete without the addition of sneakers. Worn by millions, sneakers are one of the shoes to wear with palazzo pants.
It is important to note that sneakers and palazzo pants create a casual aesthetic. This is an effortless combination perfect for running errands or a casual night out with friends.
Unsuitable for office use, wearing sneakers with palazzo pants is more about comfort than style. It does not lengthen your frame or enhance your figure. Get this item here.
Flip-flops or Slippers are the simplest shoes to wear palazzo pants with. They do not require a lot of styling. Most of the time, they are hidden under the fabric of the pants.
Putting on flip-flops with these pants can create a hipster or even bohemian effect. Wear a tank top with flowy palazzo pants, slouchy accessories, and slippers for a bohemian look. If you are going to wear shorter wide-legged pants, pay more attention to the slippers you put on.
When deciding what shoes to wear with your palazzo pants, a lot of factors need to be considered. The factors include length and fabric of pants, the purpose of wear and time of wear.
Taking all these into consideration will help you to choose which of the above- stated footwear to use with your wide legged pants.
Read more »
Posted on May 19, 2019
You know what is the greatest item of clothing in the entire world?
Let me count the ways I love my jumpsuits. I have four now, and the collection is expanding at a rapid rate.
1. You save a good 20 minutes in the morning getting ready for work. It’s one piece. There’s no hemming and hawing over what to wear, because all you do is step into it, zip/tie it and
2. They manage to feel both retro and modern at the same time. They can skew ‘70s, if you wear them with a bell-bottom silhouette, or ‘40s. Or totally 2014.
3. The styling possibilities of a basic black tank jumpsuit are endless. I have this one from Michael Stars and it’s super-soft jersey. Sometimes I wear it with an army-style jacket and black strappy heels for a utilitarian look, and other times I go super casual and throw a flannel or a sweater over it with flip-flops.
4. You can buy jumpsuits in all sorts of different fabrics! I have a silk one from Yumi Kim that is perfect for hot, sticky days, a sequin one from Free People and a ‘70s polyester one. All three have their uses.
5. Jumpsuits offer you a little more coverage than their sister, the romper. If you’re freaked out by the idea of looking like a little kid, try a jumpsuit. It has pants.
6. They’re available literally ALL OVER right now. Jumpsuits have been super-popular this season.
7. No matter your shape, you can find a jumpsuit that flatters you. I like mine to be sleeveless and halter-necked, or a V-neck silhouette. A friend of mine prefers hers to button down the front. They come in all sorts of lengths, too. Certain jumpsuits cinch with a tie at the waist, others are gathered. You can have whatever you like.
8. You can pretend to be all sorts of characters in your jumpsuit, like a Charlie’s Angel or April O’Neill from “TMNT.”
9. The formal jumpsuit is such an unexpected silhouette at an event like a wedding or, in the case of celebrities like Beyonce, a red carpet. It looks chic and effortless. Leave the frilly dress behind and try a jumpsuit.
10. Cropped ones mean you can wear some killer heels.
11. None of that “chub rub” we girls with thighs get while wearing dresses – jumpsuits are here to save us from that!
12. They’re the perfect mix of boyish and feminine. I mean, you COULD ride a horse in one or climb a fence if you needed to.
13. It’s one easy piece to pack. You can take it on the boat, out to dinner, out dancing, to the park … a basic black jumpsuit goes EVERYWHERE you need to be.
14. Boys are both perplexed and intrigued by them. They’re like … “Hmm, what is UNDER there? How do I get that off?” And then they think of sex.
15. A perfectly-fitted jumpsuit makes you look way cooler than all the other girls in their sundresses and fake J. Crew bauble necklaces. You’re practically an off-duty model!
Read more »